Scorpion Oil Traps
- New Naval's Scorpion Oil Traps, or Pom Poms (snares) are an ideal solution for nearshore and inland oil recovery.
- Made of Fibrillated Polypropylene Fabric oil adsorbents have excellent oleophilic properties.
- Traps adsorb up to 65 times their weight.
- Due to their hydrophobic properties, the traps float even when fully saturated with oil.
- The adsorbents need no special equipment for application and recovery.
- The traps are made of non-toxic material and are reusable up to 5 times with constant performance.
- New Naval absorbents are made of 100% non-woven, melt-blown polypropylene fabric with excellent oleophilic properties.
- New Naval absorbents absorb most hydrocarbons up to 25 times their weight.
- Absorbents are highly flame-resistant and can be incinerated with less than 0.02 % ash.
- Long storage life as absorbents will not rot or mildew.
- Absorbents come packed in heavy-duty polyethylene film bag for indoor or outdoor storage in a variety of types.
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)