Scorpion Oil Absorbents
- New Naval's Scorpion Oil Absorbents (Pads, Rolls, Booms, Socks, Pillows, Granules and Particulates) are an ideal solution for nearshore and inland oil recovery.
- Made of 100% non-woven, melt-blown polypropylene fabric oil absorbents have excellent oleophilic properties.
- New Naval absorbents absorb up to 25 times their weight of most hydrocarbons.
- Due to their hydrophobic properties, the absorbents float even when fully saturated with oil.
- The absorbents need no special equipment for application and recovery.
- Made of non-toxic material Reusable up to 5 times with constant performance.
- New Naval absorbents are made of 100% non-woven, melt-blown polypropylene fabric with excellent oleophilic properties.
- New Naval absorbents absorb most hydrocarbons up to 25 times their weight.
- Absorbents are highly flame-resistant and can be incinerated with less than 0.02 % ash. Long storage life as absorbents will not rot or mildew.
- Absorbents come packed in heavy-duty polyethylene film bag for indoor or outdoor storage in a variety of types.
Showing 1 to 16 of 16 (1 Pages)