Quick Response Spill Kit Cart 80L
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 30.260.016
New Naval Quick Response Spill Kits come in Oil, General Purpose or Chemical (HazMat) Sorbents. They are designed to mitigate small to medium on-land and specific, smaller on-water spills. The kits utilize a variety of sorbents that can be used individually or in tandem to address an incident. Systems include PPE and disposal equipment providing complete response support. Please contact us for a quote on the 80L kit for General Purpose or Chemical (HazMat).
The 80L spill kit is designed as a portable quick response kit, equipped with wheels, shelves and securable doors and includes:
- Portable Bin with wheels with capacity 80L x 1
- Scorpion Absorbent Pads P-100 x 50 pcs.
- Scorpion Absorbent Roll P-4448 x 1 roll
- Scorpion Absorbent Socks P-3010 x 4 pcs.
- Protective Work Goggles x 3 pcs.
- Oil Resistant Plastic Gloves x 3 sets
- Haz. Waste Bags (40x80 cm) x 10 pcs.
- Emergency Response Handbook x 1 pc.
- Bag Ties x 10 pcs.
Absorption capacity: 200L
|Please contact us for a quote on General Purpose or Chemical (HazMat) kits. |
|Dimensions||40 cm x 45 cm x 90 cm (L x W x H)|
|Classification||Portable quick spill response kit|
|Use||Hydrocarbons, General Purpose or Hazardous Materials|
|Applications||Small to medium spills on-land, in-water, in/around vehicles & workplaces|