Oil Spill Response Kit (OCS) for 12 Barrels - Υellow
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 30.260.026
New Naval’s OCS 12* Kit is response ready and comes in Oil Sorbents. A variety of different types of sorbents allow operators to address small to medium and even large on-land and in some case in-water spills.
Polyethylene storage containers can be placed or moved to potential incident locations. The package comes with a large variety of sorbent response options, providing complete response solutions as well as a variety of options to mitigate a spill. The storage container itself can be used in the event of an emergency as a temporary storage tank.
*Also available as OCS 7 Kit upon request and will be soon be available online.
The OCS 12 Kit includes:
- Polyethylene Storage Tank 1000lt x 1
- Scorpion Absorbent Pads P-100 x 4 bales
- Scorpion Absorbent Rolls P-4448 x 2 roll
- Scorpion Absorbent Socks P-3010 x 2 bags
- Scorpion Absorbent Pillows P-5020 x 1 bag
- Scorpion Absorbent Traps x 2 bags
- Oil Mop x 2 pcs.
- Non-Spark Scoop x 2 pcs.
- Non-Spark Scrapper x 2 pcs.
- Non-Spark Shovel / long handle x 1 pc.
- Protective Work Goggles x 4 pcs.
- Helmet x 4 pcs.
- Boots x 4 pcs.
- Oil Resistant Plastic Gloves x 4 pcs.
- Water Resistant Suit x 4 pcs.
- Backpack Dispersion System x 1 pc.
- Bucket 25 lt x 2 pcs.
- Hand Transfer Pump 1.5” x 1 pc.
- Transfer Hose 1.5” + Mounts x 2 pcs.
Marine (SOPEP) Spill Kit
Regulation 37 of the Marpol Annex 1 requires that oil tankers of 150+ tonnage and all vessels over 400 gross tonnage carry an approved SOPEP (Shipboard Oil Emergency Pollution Plan). The plan states that vessels over 400' carry a 12 barrel spill kit. They must be used in conjunction with the vessel's response plan as required by IMO and OPA90.
|Dimensions||175 cm x 113 cm x 80cm (LxWxH)|
|Classification||SOPEP 12 Barrel Spill Response Kit|
|Applications||12 barrel spill kit based on MARPOL guidelines|