Oil Spill Response Kit OCS
- Oil Spill Response Kits come in a variety of sizes and are response ready, generally stationary packages that come in Oil Sorbents, General Purpose Sorbents or Chemical (HazMat) Sorbents options.
- A variety of different types of sorbents allow operators to address small to medium and even large on-land and in some case in-water spills.
- Marine-grade storage containers can be placed or moved to potential incident locations.
- All packages come with a large variety of sorbent response options, providing complete response solutions as well as a variety of options to mitigate a spill.
- The 12 barrel kit is equipped with a hand pump and accessories expanding response options.
- The storage container in all kits can be used in the event of an emergency as storage itself.
- The kits are Marine (SOPEP) Spill Kit for 7 & 12 Barrels following regulation 37 of the Marpol Annex 1 that requires that oil tankers of 150+ tonnage and all vessels over 400 gross tonnage carry an approved SOPEP (Shipboard Oil Emergency Pollution Plan). The plan states that vessels under 400' carry a 7 barrel spill kit and over 400' carry a 12 barrel spill kit.
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)