Oil Spill Response Kit (OCS) for 7 Barrels
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 30.260.006
These kits are marine ready and come in a variety of sizes and are response ready, generally stationary packages that come in Oil Sorbents, General Purpose Sorbents or Chemical (HazMat) Sorbents options. A variety of different types of sorbents allow operators to address small to medium and even large on-land and in some case in-water spills.
Fibreglass (GRP) marine-grade storage containers can be placed or moved to potential incident locations. Both packages come with a large variety of sorbent response options, providing complete response solutions as well as a variety of options to mitigate a spill. The 12 barrel kit is equipped with an oil transfer hose as well, expanding response options. The storage container itself can be used in the event of an emergency as a temporary storage tank.
- GRP Storage Container 600lt x 1
- Scorpion Absorbent Pads P-100 x 3 bales
- Scorpion Absorbent Rolls P-4448 x 1 roll
- Scorpion Absorbent Socks P-7510 x 1 bag
- Scorpion Absorbent Pillows P-5020 x 1 bag
- Scorpion Absorbent Traps x 1 bag
- Oil Mop x 2 pcs.
- Non-Spark Scoop x 1 pc.
- Non-Spark Scrapper x 1 pc.
- Non-Spark Shovel (short) x 1 pc.
- Protective Work Goggles x 2 pcs.
- Helmet x 2 pcs.
- Boots x 2 pcs.
- Oil Resistant Plastic Gloves x 2 pcs.
- Water Resistant Suit 2 pcs.
- Backpack Dispersion System 1 pc.
Marine (SOPEP) Spill Kit
Regulation 37 of the Marpol Annex 1 requires that oil tankers of 150+ tonnage and all vessels over 400 gross tonnage carry an approved SOPEP (Shipboard Oil Emergency Pollution Plan). The plan states that vessels under 400' carry a 7 barrel spill kit. They must be used in conjunction with the vessel's response plan as required by IMO and OPA90.
INPA Code: 232531
|Dimensions||140 cm x 64 m x 70 cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||Contact us for details|
|Classification||SOPEP 7 Barrel Spill Response Kit|
|Applications||Ready to use oil spill response kit. 7 barrel spill kit based on MARPOL guidelines|