Quick Response Spill Kit Cart 270L
New Naval's Quick Response Spill Kit Cart 270L is a response ready, mobile package that comes in Oil Sorbents, General Purpose Sorbents or Chemical (HazMat) Sorbents options. A variety of different types of sorbents allow operators to address small to medium on-land and in some case in-water spills.
The Spill Kit Wheelie Bin 240L is easily transported by the use of integrated wheels, and the interior of the bin is easily accessed by a folding top.
The Hydrocarbon Kit includes:
- Portable Wheelie Bin 240L x 1 pc.
- Scorpion Absorbent Pads P-200 x 200 pcs. (1 bale)
- Scorpion Absorbent Booms P-3013 x 12 meters
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Bags (40x80 cm) x 5 pcs.
- Protective Work Glasses x 1 pair
- Oil Resistant Plastic Gloves x 1 pair
- Bag Ties x 5 pcs.
Average absorption capacity: 270L
|Please contact us for a quote on General Purpose or Chemical (HazMat) kits.|
|Dimensions||1.06m (Η) x 57.7cm (W)|
|Classification||Quick Response Spill Kit Cart|
|Use||Hydrocarbons, General Purpose or Hazardous Materials|
|Applications||Small to medium spills on-land, in-water, in/around vehicles & workplaces.|