- Oil Mops are a simple, straightforward system ready to use and combat small on-land and in-water spills.
- A mechanical form of spill recovery, Oil Mops are hand-held with an extremely efficient and high recovery rate.
- They utilize oil traps, or pom poms, to recover hydrocarbons.
- The mop head, or oil trap, is quickly and easily replaceable making the system highly efficient and effective in small to medium recovery operations.
- The length of the Oil Mop also allows operators to address open areas as well as difficult to reach and smaller areas.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)