OverPack Plus 30 Salvage Drum, Yellow
- Stock: Pre-Order
- Model: UT0585
30 Gallon Overpack Salvage Drums with lid
The Ultra-Overpack Salvage Drums are the highest performing overpack poly drums available. The polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance and the “no-tools-required” closures make it ideal for spill response, clean up at contaminated sites, and the collection and transport of soiled sorbents.
Versatile Ultra-OverPack Salvage Drums offer the highest UN and DOT certifications available.
- Complies with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- The highest performing poly overpack salvage drum on the market!
- Polypropylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics, and corrosives.
- Convenient, "no tools required" closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Drums have built-in slots — Use with zip ties for added tamper resistance.
- Lid can be tightened using a broom or shovel handle through the built-in holes. Additionally, a wooden beam (2x4) can be used with the built-in slots.
- Molded-in foothold provides additional leverage point.
- Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages
- Collection and transport of soiled sorbents
- Clean-up of contaminated sites
- Emergency response and decontamination
- Direct containment and transport of hazardous solids
- Spill kits
Capacity: 30 Gallons (For use with 16 Gallon Drums)
|Dimensions||Diam. 58.1cm x 76.5cm|
|Applications||Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages, collection and transport of soiled sorbents, clean-up of contaminated sites, emergency response and decontamination, direct containment and transport of hazardous solids, spill kits.|