Comments / Notes
Comments - Notes
At New Naval Ltd., our long-term goal is to provide quality customer service and highly efficient products and services.
Effective management of your grievances and observations is the cornerstone of providing quality services and an important source of information to identify weaknesses and improve them.
We urge you to express your opinion, as your opinion is an important factor for the COMPANY.
If there is an issue with any of our products or services and you wish to submit a comment / complaint, we will greatly appreciate your feedback.
Complaint / Observation Procedure
Download and complete the complaint form in which you will find at the bottom of this page send completed to email@example.com.
By sending an e-mail to the e-mail address of the COMPANY firstname.lastname@example.org.
By calling +30 210 428 0216 from Monday to Friday, between 09:00 to 18:00.
By sending a letter or visiting the headquarters of the COMPANY at
2nd km Lavriou-Souniou Avenue | Lavrio 19500 | Greece
44 Sofokleos Street | Piraeus 18538 | Greece
You can fill out the Submission of Complaint/Observation form and/or discuss your grievance with the COMPANY.
Submission of Complaint/Obseration Procedure
In order acilitate our work, when you submit your complaint / observation in any way, please be sure to:
- Provide your contact information and order/request information in order to locate the necessary information regarding your transaction with the COMPANY (full name, contact details, etc.)
- Describe the problem in detail in order to facilitate its further investigation
Complaint Management Procedure
- Immediately after receiving your complaint / observation and confirming your details, you will receive acknowledgement of receipt from the COMPANY
- We will study the issue that you have brought to our attention carefully and thoroughly
- In the case that we need additional information we will contact you immediately
- Your topic is then explored in collaboration with the related departments of the Company
- When the investigation process is completed, you will be notified in writing of our response to the issue you have raised with us
Response time to your Complaint / Observation
The goal of the COMPANY is to settle any complaint that may arise with the Customer as soon as possible. If it is deemed that due to the nature and complexity of the complaint it more time will be necessary, we will commit to sending you our written response within a period not exceeding thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
Update on Personal Data Processing
Submission of Complain Observation Form