Quick Response Spill Kit Cart 190L
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 30.260.012
New Naval's Quick Response Spill Kit 190L comes in Oil, General Purpose or Chemical (HazMat) Sorbents. It is designed to mitigate small to medium on-land and specific, smaller on-water spills. The kits utilise a variety of sorbents that can be used individually or in tandem to address an incident. Systems include PPE and disposal equipment providing complete response support.
The Quick Response Spill Kit Cart 190L for Oil includes:
- Plastic Bin on Wheels 240L x 1 pc.
- Scorpion Absorbent Pads P-200 x 200 pcs. (1 bale)
- Scorpion Absorbent Boom P-3010 x 12 m.
- Oil Resistant Plastic Gloves x 2 sets
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Bags(40x80) x 5 pcs.
- Bag Ties x 5 pcs.
Average absorption capacity: 190L
|Dimensions||1.06m (Η) x 57.7cm (W)|
|Classification||Quick Response Spill Kit Cart|
|Use||Hydrocarbons, General Purpose or Hazardous Materials|
|Applications||Small to medium spills on-land, in-water, in/around vehicles & workplaces.|